The days are counting down...it's almost school time!! :) Textbooks are being ordered, athletes are moving in, final dorm decorations are being purchased, and it is getting suuuuper exciting!! I have a few more random but fun questions and answers for you from the survey yet! This will be the second-to-last blog in the survey says series. :)
14. What is your favorite part about your dorm room?
The fact that I can share it with my friend. and it has air conditioning :D
Ummmm the decor 😍😍 and just that it's a space where I can go to relax and just have time to be by myself and recharge.
the window :)
- My couch and my roommates :)
- Just having a place to relax and be by myself if I want to
- It's extremely roomy and air conditioned! I also love the girls in my hall.
- My roommates
- The bed.
- AC and all the different ways that I can set it up.
- my bed
- room mate
- having no closet doors because it is so much easier to get to our clothes that way
- I love being in covenant and being able to decorate with another person.
- It's the handicapped room so it's bigger and I love our Christmas lights
- My couch! I have the comfiest couch in Covey. FYI
- my roommates rock and so does my bed and our mini fridge
- All of the pictures I have hanging up
- Having our own bathroom, and being close to the classroom building
- my roommate
- The lighting, my roommate have put up a lot of different lighting options so we can light the room for whatever mood we are in.
- The lighting and the coziness
My couch. It's the napping couch.
- Christmas Lights... and the icecream in my freezer.
- It is cozy, clean, and a great place to relax in :)
- The way we set up our dorm room is nice and open.
- My roommate
- My favorite part about my dorm room is how you can personalize it and set it up the way you want to.
I love hanging out with my buddies and playing video games. It's nice to be able to chill and hangout in comfort.
- I like the loft style beds
- My roomies :)
The friends who have turned into family that fill it up :-)
- I loved how it was set up. It was fun to buy things for the dorm and my roommate.
- I like the way it's decorated, it's very home like and pretty I think.
- i enjoy being with my roommate and having my own little place to decorate and relax
- My roommate and I color coordinated it, so it feels so homey :-) it is black, white, gold, and blush. I also love our lights on the walls!
- Our lights
- Honestly, my roommate!
- Being so close (location wise) to some great friends
- the community and new friends
- My bed
- Living independently
- My blacklight.
- Being with my roommate
9. What is your favorite hot sandwich at the Defender Grille?
The Defender. :D
Teriyaki chicken on wheat
Chicken Bacon Ranch
I like the defender on a pretzel bun.
The Defender on pretzel bun toasted without tomato. There is no other hot sandwhich at the Grille.
Typically the defender, but when chicken bacon ranch is offered i prefer that.
DEFENDERRR FOREVEERR <3
The Defender on Multigrain
The Defender on Pretzel Bun is pretty delish :)
Whatever the sub of the month is. You can never go wrong with that.
The Defender :)
I love the Defender on a pretzel or gluten free bun.
TURKEY BACON RACH WRAP
The Defender for days baby!!!!!!!!!!! YUM! YUM! YUM!!!! NOM NOM NOM
The Defender on white with no tomato.
The Defender, toasted, on a pretzel bun with no tomatoes. There is no other sandwhich.
Easy to remember and say, plain Jane on multi-grain.
Meatball sub, we need it more
My favorite hot sandwich is the Meatball Sub ;).
The defender.... I don't think I've even had another sandwich before
I have never gotten a hot sandwich at the Grille! I never want to eat lunch that late due to softball practice at 3 :-)
My go to is normally the roast beef sandwich!
The chicken teriyaki is pretty good!
chicken bacon ranch
The defender or teriyaki chicken!
Chicken Bacon Ranch, Toasted on a Pretzil bun with no Tomatoes
The Defender !!!
The Chicken Terrikaki
10. What is your favorite wing event your RA has hosted?
Anything involving crafts :)
Glow in the dark sand volleyball or cookie dough
Taco stand / truck night!
Picture scavenger hunt
Murder in the Rec
I really enjoyed when all of the covenant RA's made pancakes in the basement for valentine's day.
Pancakes in the lodge or painting
Breakfast before bed. we all meet in the lobby and she has Caramel rolls for us yummyyy
Wings I love wings 😍 Honey BBQ :) just kidding...hmm I loved the planting a daisy one...even though my little Penelope never sprouted yet...she may be a late bloomer, fingers crossed!
Canvas painting night
I love it when we join other wings (like the boys wings ;) haha
Anything with food. Especially breakfast food.
either apple smash or going to different farms and petting different animals
My favorite wing event was when we did facials! A close runner up was a campus scavenger hunt.
We played tug of war in the middle of the winter and it was extremely fun.
Painting nails and eating cookie dough. Mostly just the cookie dough.
I liked the Christmas eggnog races and stuff
Guys and Ties. On Valentines Day, we chose a tie from a guy from a wing of North and were set up on a blind date with them! A great way to meet new people, even if you don't end up dating them :-)
I really liked the Sundaes on Sunday because everyone came and you got free ice cream. Also scanvenger hunts are fun.
Breakfast club. On Saturday mornings
Volleyball or Ice skating
These are just a few of the things to get excited for... :) But seriously, you need to get a Defender at some point. It's amazing. And the RA's are going to rock your world!! Can't wait to see you soon!! :)